What’s in it for you?
· Learning and development programme created for your personal and professional development
· Product training and subject matter masterclasses
· Travel to Italy
· £40,000 and above
· Benefits including commission/ car/ pension/ healthcare
· Global mobility
· Work in Bromsgrove/ Birmingham
Come and join a world-class business that dominates the landscape of plastic manufacturing as an Area Sales Manager. Being part of this world means working in an international, dynamic and vital organisation where people have a fundamental role, where the merit, drive, and quality of both the individual and the team are rewarded.
You will be at the epicentre of business development (as an Area Sales Manager) for capital equipment and projects, whilst offering a solution driven approach, meaning you will be engaged in activities to develop new business opportunities (and manage exciting relationships). As an Area Sales Manager, you will also take care of the coordination and technical support and the monitoring of sales trends in the assigned area.
Being an Area Sales Manager includes the technical-commercial responsibility of the business development and project management of complex plant orders: study of the most suitable technical solution, development of the offer in collaboration with the technical / budgeting office, presentation to the customer and negotiation.
The Must Have‘s
· Business development experience of c5years with an ability to demonstrate execution of full sales cycles
· Prospecting ability/ mentality (hunter/ business development)
· Solutions driven sales examples
· Excitement for long sales cycles and can manage complex negotiations
· Ability to work in Bromsgrove/ Birmingham
The Nice to Have’s
· Technical education (Mechanics, Electrotechnics),
· Experience in business development of specifically machines and industrial plants
· Lives in Bromsgrove/ Birmingham
Start date: ASAP
Apply now for immediate consideration