See what's being said about us.
Time is the most important commodity when it comes to accelerating a business’s growth. I always appreciated recruiters who could find me good sales people, but never felt fully in control of the process. Typically my time constraints overrode the desire to take back control. Key Focus Consulting changed this for me as they were always able to operate effectively whilst shortening the time to hire but also put me in the driving seat. We worked hard to create a scalable model that reduces the need for outsourcing, whilst always operating in a time effective manner.
Managing Director - Sandler Training
What we Did:
- Identified Sandler’s methodology and analysed all the key performers within the Sandler Network and what gave them the ‘Sandler DNA’
- Installed recruitment strategy across clients of Sandler Training and internally with Sandler UK
- Used our extensive network to promote the job opportunities Sandler Training were linked with
- Psychometrically tested ideal candidates to offer a non-emotional view of competencies and behaviours of Sandler Training
- Managed candidates through the process and facilitated all processes
- Offered salary advice including commission structure creation/basic salary comparable with trends in the sales world.
My two biggest concerns when hiring someone were finding quality candidates and whether he/she would fit into the team. What makes Key Focus so good? The screening process and transparent and consistent communication. Why should you consider working with Key Focus? The cost of making a bad hire is expensive. The Key Focus team will make sure any new hire will fit right into your current team.
CO-FOUNDER - Don't Paint Seagulls
What we did:
- Created an early careers recruitment strategy
- Looked at their ECVP and created content that was used to attract talent
- Set up ideal interviewing practices using our video interviewing technology
- Sourced and screened 300+ applicants
- Added the suitable applicants to the video interview platform
- Gave consultation in final interviews and employment offer advice
We partnered with Key Focus Consulting due to their unique combination of talent attraction strategy and their dedicated resource team. They understand our business as they are always on the other end of the phone with ideas/ suggestions and relevant questions that make their and our jobs easier. We have seen a huge increase in engagement due to Key Focus consulting and it’s only early days.
Owner - Slync
What we did:
- Identified their target demographic and created ideal customers guidelines
- Targeted candidated using social media/online advertising
- Created best practise workflow and scripts
- Called all ideal candidates to introduce them to Slync
- Created a talent attraction marketing campaign
- Offered after care and support for all involved
Want to find out more?
Key Focus Consulting may be able to reduce your recruitment costs, however, we adhere to a strict client vetting policy. Please leave your details and information about your current hiring headaches below. You may also drop a job specification if you require assistance with Talent Acquisition.
available Mon – Fri: 9:00 – 19:00
35 Berkeley Square, London, England, W1J 5BF